Troy Pop Up Art Show Submission Information
The March Troy Night Out is about recognizing Troy's Women in History! If your work embraces a strong female character, this show is for you! Let's celebrate the goddesses we know and love.
Where: 33 Second Street, Troy, NY
When: Friday, March 25th, 5-9pm
1. Content of work must embrace a strong female character.
2. Artist must live within 50 miles of Troy, New York.
3. Upon submission, the artist agrees that if selected, they will be present the night of the show.
4. Artist may submit up to (3) images (jpeg or pdf acceptable).
5. All mediums accepted, please ensure that all wall art is wired and ready to hang.
6. Cost: $40 to show work. Submission is $10 (non-refundable), and if accepted, a balance of $30 will be due upon delivery of work. Students with a current ID may show work for $30.
7. Artists are responsible for their own sales. Tori Does Fine Art does not take any commission, unless a credit card transaction is required and you do not have your own reader. Then there will be a 10% fee.
8. Work must be submitted no later than Wednesday, March 16th, at 9:00pm, and artists will be notified of acceptance on Friday, March 18th, with drop off and pick up details.
Email submissions to email@example.com with the title "Trojan Goddesses art submission." Email must include your name, title, size, medium, date of creation, and price per submission. Please save images as "lastname_firstname_title.jpeg" Included with your submission images, please send a screenshot of the receipt, or confirmation number for payment of the submission fee.